Want to hear case studies about DNSSEC deployment all around North America? To hear about new DNSSEC tools? To learn about what has and has not worked for encouraging DNSSEC deployment?
If so, you can listen live right now to the DNSSEC Deployment Workshop happening at the ICANN 45 meeting in Toronto. More info at:
You can either listen to an audio stream or use Adobe Connect to listen and see the slides.
That link also includes the agenda for the full session as well as all the slides. The titles include:
- Introduction and Presentation: DNSSEC Deployment Around the World
- Panel Discussion: DNSSEC Activities in North America
- Panel Discussion: DNSSEC in the Wild
- The Great DNSSEC Quiz (Version 2)
- Panel Discussion: Encouraging DNSSEC Adoption, What Has Worked and What Hasn’t
- Panel Discussion: Solutions to Help People Implement DNSSEC
- Presentation: Next Steps in Accelerating DNSSEC Deployment(my presentation)
- Panel Discussion: DNSSEC and the New gTLD Program
I’ll be speaking at 2:00pm US Eastern on “Next Steps in Accelerating DNSSEC Deployment” where I’ll be outlining some of what we’ve learned in building out the DNSSEC part of Deploy360 and where we think the industry should be heading.
There are some great case studies and information being presented here. If you can’t listen live it will also be available as a recording.