A quick reminder that there’s just one day left to sign up for a free expo pass to the Broadband World Forum (BBWF) in Amsterdam. BBWF takes place 16-18 October, and we’re doing an IPv6 Workshop on the expo floor as part of Content Hub One on 17 October from 12PM-3PM.
We’ve brought together some amazing speakers to present mini case studies on their IPv6 transitions. Speakers will discuss the plans that went into their deployments, some of their organizational and technical challenges, and other factors that lead to their ultimately successful IPv6 deployments. The speakers are:
- Richard Jimmerson, Director, Deployment & Operationalization, Internet Society
- Timo Hilbrink, Senior Technical Architect, XS4ALL
- Lee Howard, Director of Network Technology, Time Warner Cable
- Martin Gysi, Senior Network Development Engineer, Swisscom
- John Brzozowski, Distinguished Engineer & Chief Architect for IPv6, Comcast
- Jason Fesler, Distinguished Architect & IPv6 Evangelist, Yahoo