Interested in IPv6 security? Back in October 2012, the Packet Pushers podcast had a great show on the topic called “Healthy Paranoia Show 4:IPv6 Security Smackdown!” Guests included many of the people we’ve routinely interacted with about IPv6 at events and on mailing lists:
- Fernando Gont, security researcher
- Eric Vyncke, Cisco Distinguished Consulting Engineer and author
- Joe Klein, security researcher
- TJ Evans, IPv6 instructor and engineer
- Jim Small, Sr. Consultant – Network/Security Architecture and Engineering, CDW
- Scott Hogg, Cisco Press author and Director of Technology Solutions for RMv6TF
The show runs about 90 minutes and is well worth a listen!