If you are interested in the technical side of DNSSEC, there is a great 6+ hour workshop happening right now at ICANN 47 in Durban, South Africa. You can listen to the audio and watch the slides at:
I am also live-tweeting some information and links out of our Twitter account at http://twitter.com/deploy360
It is a great agenda bringing together many of the leading researchers and implementers of DNSSEC. Topics today include:
- DNSSEC Deployment Around the World
- DNSSEC for Managers – The Three Spheres
- Panel Discussion: DNSSEC Activities in Africa – ISPs, Registries, and Registrars
- Panel Discussion: DNSSEC Obligations in the Registration Accreditation Agreement
- Presentation: Patrik Fältström, NetNod – Is the World Upside Down?
- Panel Discussion: DNSSEC Planning and Operation
- Panel Discussion – DNSSEC Innovation: DANE and Other DNSSEC Applications
If you can’t watch live right now, the sessions are being recorded so that you will be able to watch them later.