Right NOW in Dakar, Senegal, the last session of the African Peering and Interconnection Forum (AfPIF) 2014 is happening. As we wrote previously, our Chris Grundemann is there – and he will actually be speaking during this “Lightning Talk” session about what we are doing here with Deploy360 in general and in particular with our Best Current Operational Practices (BCOP) efforts. You can watch live at:
It will also be archived for later viewing.
UPDATE: Chris’ presentation is now available for viewing:
Right now our Internet Society colleague Jane Coffin is talking about the IXP Toolkit that has been developed to help with the creation of Internet Exchange Points (IXPs) (see our IXP page for our resources to help).
The list of speakers will be:
- IXP Toolkit (Jane Coffin, ISOC)
- IPv6 Webinars (Kevin Chege, ISOC)
- Peering in Kenya (Barry Macharia, KIXP)
- The successful implementation of an IXP and its evolution (Adelard Kenese, Burundix)
- DO Base (Chris Grunderman, ISOC)
- Business Intelligence Application (Elaud Kutiwa)
Each is to do a short 5-10 minute presentation.
If you want to see more, you can watch live RIGHT NOW! 🙂