The Deploy360 programme aims to encourage deployment of key Internet technologies by providing useful resources that can help IT professionals achieve this. We can’t do this alone though, and one of our goals for 2016 is increasing the number of contributions from the Internet community where we help you share your experiences.
We’re always interested in case studies, useful tools, new standards and statistics relating to our main topics of IPv6, DNSSEC, TLS and Securing BGP, so if you have anything you’re willing to contribute or even just point us to, then please get in touch.
- Tutorials, guides or HOWTOs explaining how to add TLS support to the likes of web servers, e-mail systems and other applications.
- Reports or white papers that explain why using TLS is important.
- Tools and/or developer libraries that allow TLS support to be added to applications.
- Case studies of security issues related to BGP.
- Tutorials, guides or HOWTOs explaining how to improve the security of the routing system, including the usage of RPKI and BGPSEC.
- Reports or white papers that explain why securing BGP is important.
- Tools that improve and support the security of the routing system.
More detailed information about the type of content we’re interested in can be found on the our Roadmap for the Deploy360 Programme, and note that whilst we’d obviously be greatly appreciative if contributors do it for love, we’re willing to discuss honorariums if anyone is interested in producing original and useful content as outlined in the roadmaps.
So if you’d like to help make a contribution towards improving the security and resilience of the Internet, share your deployment experiences, or volunteer your services to Deploy360 then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.