We are in Hangzhou, China, holding our ION Hangzhou today (starting in about three hours at 9AM local time (China Standard Time (CST), or UTC+8). We’ll be sharing the very latest news about IPv6, DNSSEC, BGP security, TLS, and standards within the IETF.
Here is the full ION Hangzhou agenda:
- Morning Keynote: Developing Internet of Things Building Blocks
- Panel Discussion: Trust throughout the Internet of Things Stack
- IPv6 in Asia: Laggards and Trends
- WHY to Implement DNSSEC
- HOW to Implement DNSSEC
- Afternoon Keynote: Infrastructure Security – Protecting the Future of the Internet
- Collaborative Security: Routing Resilience Manifesto and MANRS (Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security)
- What’s Happening at the IETF? Internet Standards and How to Get Involved
- The Prospect of Alibaba Next Generation Internet
- RPKI at CNNIC
- Panel Discussion: IPv6 Success Stories
Unfortunately, we will not be able to live stream or live tweet due to network restrictions, but we are recording the sessions and will make them available online as soon as possible. In the meantime, all the presentations are available at http://dev.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/hangzhou2016/presentations/ (or will be shortly).
If you are in Hangzhou, I hope you will join us this morning! If you are not, I hope you will tune in later once we put the video archives online.
We’re also working on two more ION Conferences for 2016, as well as our 2017 and beyond locations. Are you part of something that might lend itself to co-locating with an ION? Let us know! We hold three or four events each year in locations all over the world, and we are open to all sorts of opportunities. Contact us to discuss co-location possibilities, or how your company could sponsor an existing ION Conference.