If you know very little about DNSSEC, you may want to start with this animated introduction to DNSSEC.
After that you should check out some of the DNSSEC resources we have below for government regulators.
1. What is DNSSEC and why does it matter?
- Our DNSSEC basics page gives a quick overview of DNSSEC and its relevance.
- Understand the two sides of DNSSEC deployment.
- (More content needed)
2. Watch some videos of experts discussing DNSSEC.
- An interview with Joe Klein about why DNSSEC matters.
- A panel discussion with DNSSEC experts from ION San Diego 2013.
3. Understand DNSSEC through case studies and statistics.
4. Understand what is involved with enabling DNSSEC validation.
5. Explore “DNSSEC Practice and Policy Statements” (DPS) that define the signing process for major top-level domains (TLDs).
6. Keep up-to-date on the latest DNSSEC news and activities.
Please let us know how we can help you get DNSSEC deployed!