While we have included a number of tutorials on DNSSEC in our site, this page lists providers of longer training classes, online training sessions or course materials that could be used to create such sessions.
- NLnet Labs DNSSEC Training Materials – Slides in PowerPoint, Keynote and PDF for a 2-day DNSSEC training course freely available for distribution and modification under a Creative Commons license.
- SIDN DNSSEC Course – a free web-based training course that covers many aspects of DNSSEC. While created for SIDN (.NL) customers, almost all the information is applicable to all (also available in Dutch).
Non-profit/NGO Training Providers
The following non-profit/NGO organizations provide DNSSEC-related training, often either free or at a minimal cost:
- Asia-Pacific Network Information Center (APNIC) – provides DNS/DNSSEC training at various locations within their region
- ICANN DNSSEC Training – provides DNSSEC training at various events, often in conjunction with NSRC (below)
- Network Startup Resource Center (NSRC) – provides training on DNSSEC, IPv6 and other technologies, often at various network operator groups and conferences around the world
- OpenDNSSEC – provides free DNSSEC training in Stockholm, Sweden, and will also provide that training at other locations
Commercial Training Providers
- Internet Systems Consortium (ISC) – authors and maintainers of the BIND DNS server
- Men & Mice – partner with ISC in providing DNSSEC training in Europe and Asia
Do you know of additional sites we should consider adding here? If so, please send them to us.