ION Costa Rica is tomorrow! We’re expecting a full house for our ION Conference on Monday morning from 8:30AM to 12:30PM Central Time Zone, or UTC-6.
Check out the webcast at http://ticalstream.redclara.net/tical/ionconference, and be sure to follow along via our social media channels using #IONConf as we gather great speakers to talk about IPv6, DNSSEC, Secure Routing, and more.
Note that presentations will be in a mix of Spanish and English, and we’re not yet sure whether the remote option will have translated stations or be a live mix of both languages.
We’re also excited to announce that at the end of the ION, Mauricio Oviedo will officially introduce the brand new NOG Costa Rica to attendees. We look forward to learning more about how to get involved.
A quick reminder of our stellar agenda:
- Introduction to the Internet Society and Deploy360
Megan Kruse, Internet Society
- What’s Happening at the IETF? Internet Standards and How to Get Involved
Kevin Meynell, Internet Society
- Setting the Scene: IPv6 Deployment in Costa Rica and Latin America
Guillermo Cicileo, LACNIC
- IPv6: Where are we in 2017?
- Panel Discussion: MANRS, Routing Security, and Collaboration
Kevin Meynell, Internet Society; Glenn Peace, IX.cr; Erika Vega, RedClara
- Introduction to DNSSEC and Why We Need It
Mauricio Oviedo, NIC.cr
- Panel Discussion: IPv6 Success Stories
Moderator: Christian O’Flaherty,Internet Society; Panelists: Fred Baker; Elidier Moya, Costa Rica Telecom Ministry; Claudio Chacon, CEDIA Ecuador
- Introducing NOG Costa Rica
- TICAL Opening Lunch
All ION attendees are invited.